LMC Tells You What To Read #2
Mystic #1 written by G. Willow Wilson.
You remember how elated you felt at that part of Star Wars when Luke puts away the guidance system and uses the Force to guide the missiles to destroy the Death Star? Mystic has a moment like that. Not quite as spectacular (as this is only issue 1), but a moment where a downtrodden nobody calls on her inner reserves of both knowledge and quick-thinking to do something wonderful that makes you throw your fist in the air in triumph.
Are you a fan of Tamora Pierce books or Harry Potter? Mystic is the comic you’ve always wanted.
- decisive-emu-victory likes this
- frankenbolt likes this
- chicagoartnerd reblogged this from ladiesmakingcomics and added:
- bathykolpian likes this
- fekbenn likes this
- secondlina likes this
- inarumabo likes this
- lordaardvark likes this
- cheshire3000 likes this
- maestro-strato-nefarious likes this
- followingshade likes this
- angfdz said: ….where…where can I buy this
- agentmlovestacos said: So. Friggin’. Good.
- renamok likes this
- wildwomanworking likes this
- batsbrains likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics posted this