J.L. Straw has a cool story about this Spider-Man cover:
I drew the art on a Variant Edition issue of Amazing Spider-Man #648 especially for the Man himself, Stan Lee, to sign at the LSCC inaugural convention.
When deciding what I should have signed I remembered I had this edition and couldn’t think of anything better than Stan signing my art on a Marvel book. Big thanks to all the blank covers Marvel do. This is only the second time I’ve drawn Spider-Man.
- zombey-apocalypse reblogged this from jacobbisthename
- jacobbisthename reblogged this from ladiesmakingcomics
- isbeenaharddaysnight reblogged this from ladiesmakingcomics
- gonnagetrealfarkid reblogged this from ladiesmakingcomics
- loveandzombies likes this
- ewingfan likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics posted this