I’m Taking a CSS Course - Suggestions?
If there’s anything about my site design that annoys you, let me know so I can focus on learning how to change it. I saw a CSS course being advertised on a flyer at a cafe this weekend and decided I was tired of poking around and guessing at what might work in order to fiddle with the theme.
The best part about this course is that I’m taking it from an all-women coding group called Web Start Women, which is dedicated to closing the coding gap between men and women. Wish me luck!
- saysthekidthatnevertalks answered: good luck that stuff is hard
- oh-fruitcakes likes this
- jaelinnemain answered: do you know much the classes are? the web site is a little lacking…
- whereisko likes this
- miscella answered: ooo so cool! I can’t wait to hear how it goes, I wait wait until I can take coding classes
- george-orr answered: I love that band!
- lordrembo answered: css-tricks is an excellent resource and I’d recommend getting a few books e.g. from Peachpit Press
- scrapbeast likes this
- noirebears likes this
- kellicomics likes this
- enemychan likes this
- rraaaarrl likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics posted this