Suggestions for 2012 ProFile Friday creators?
One feature of this blog that I really fell behind on last year was my “ProFile Fridays”, which I really want to bring back very strongly this year.
However, I’m having a bit of a dilemma coming up with a list of creators to feature— I feel like a fish trying to come up with a bunch of synonyms for water. So I thought I’d throw the question to outside parties. Who are some female creators that you think I should feature?
I don’t care how old or recent, popular or obscure they are (in fact I’d like a variety), but I would like any suggestions to have a fairly solid pile of work to their name. And please skim those whom I’ve already profiled, so we can avoid repetition.
Thanks for your help!
- mychaloh likes this
- intervital answered:lynda barry please! and Svetlana Chmakova, lela lee too!
- kstipetic said:Oh also Kate Worley of Omaha the Cat Dancer. Very influential erotica!
- greatergoods answered:Ohara Hale or Ming Doyle!
- kstipetic answered:Could you do Japanese creators? I’d like to see Hagio Moto, founder of shoujo, Yuki Urushibara of Mushish, Takako Shimura of Wandering Son
- yazzydream answered:Hm.. Eliza Frye
- fyeahlilbit3point0 said:There’s also Tumblr user Yamino, who was recently tapped to provide cover art for the upcoming Adventure Time comic book series! yamino.tumblr.com
- fyeahlilbit3point0 likes this
- ladiesmakingcomics posted this